American Citizens unite to peacefully foreclose on the National Security Agency (NSA), and release classified (redacted) information exposing the truth about the corrupt deep-state.
1. George Orwell – In his books Animal Farm and 1984, Orwell warned America and the world about the dangers of a corrupt liberal deep-state. Based on 2020 election fraud, American citizens have no choice but to act.
2. Citizen Duty – US citizen have the right, and the duty, to alter or abolish our government if it becomes corrupt. (See Declaration of Independence).
3. Legal Right – All federal buildings, including the National Security Agency (NSA), belong to the American people. It is the people’s right to foreclose.
4. Expose Corruption – All classified information within is the intellectual property of the American people. National Security will be protected with the declassification of deep-state fraud.
5. Altered Government – All corrupt deep-state officials, elected and non-elected, will be indefinitely relieved of their duties, with new elections to follow.
The Declaration of Independence states clearly that we not only have the right but we also have the duty to alter or abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.